Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday, February 19, 1960

Sunny & cold wind. I came home & took Dean to school. Dale went on bike. Ivard was still in bed. I made lemonade & read paper then I doctored & went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard tended Jackie. I got up at noon & ate with them then Jackie & I went to sleep & Ivard got ready & went in & got an order & went to Dr. he has a bad cold.

Gene took pick-up & got home at 3: little Kids got home early too. Ray came on bus. I got up & cooked supper & we ate at 4:45 & Gene did chores. Ivard called from Merridian, was over looking at Disks, & wanted me to meet him at ball game but I don't feel like it so Gene went alone in Pick-up. Ivard has flue - had a shot. wrote Kay & Lyle each 9 page letter. went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard & Gene came at 10: Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment