Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday, February 14, 1960

sunny all day & this afternoon it rained & snowed a little at nite.

I came home & went to bed with Ivard, Gene went in & got him before he did chores.

Gene & Ray went to Priesthood in Pick-up.

We got up at 11:30 & call went to sunday school. I got a cake & icecream Dean brought Mike Perry home & Ray brought Dick Small. Ray got dinner & we went to bed as soon as we got home. got up & ate at 5: & Kids played out in rain

We went to bed at 6: & Kids got Ivard up at 7: & they went to church. I was going too but I never heard a thing then at 7:40 Jackie woke up & didn't let me sleep until they got home. Ray stayed to Fireside

We went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment