Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday, February 23, 1960

I read Books of Jacob - Enos - Jarom - Omni & The Words of Mormon.

sunny & cold wind.

I came home & took Kids to school & ate & read paper & at 10: Jackie & I went to bed & when she woke up Ivard got up & tended her.

I got up at 12:45 & had a bath & Jackie & I went to relief society. picked Ray up & school & Gene got off bus where it turns down to Sism & came home with us at 4: Gene went & got little Kids.

I made some tea, seems to help my cold, & read 5 books of the book of Mormon.

Ivard was gone to work when we got home, floated at 3:

Ray got supper. Ivard had my bed washed & We made it & went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment