Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, February 11, 1960

cloudy & sunny.

I came home from work & Ivard was home in bed. I took Kids to school, ate & read paper & went to bed at 10: & Ivard got up & tended Jackie and tended cloths.

I washed 2 batches before I went to bed.

Ivard & Jackie bathed this afternoon.

Ray came home on bus & made potatoe soup for Kids. I got up at 3: I sewed stuff on scout suit

Kids came from Primary & they ate after Gene did chores. I had a bath & Ivard & I & Ray went in to church to Scout banquet & Court of honor. Ray became a Star Scout & pined a pine on me. We got home at 9:30 & I went to bed until 10:45 & went to work. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment