Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday, February 26, 1960

Ivards nite off. Gail called
had a blizzard last nite & during nite

I came home & Dad took Kids to school & I read paper & ate & went to bed.

Roads were slippery out this side of Nampa & from Caldwell to Nampa.

I just got to sleep when some one knocked & woke me up. Ivard & Jackie were in tub so I got up & let the guys in with T.V. then I set & watched it It wiggled around & Ivard turned it up & one caster was in short & the leg was split so I called Hales & they said they'd get us another. I bathed & at 1: Ivard took Jackie & I in to stake House to relief society leadership meeting, I was called on twice to read parts of lesson & to close with prayer. Ivard went to Dr. & got pills for ulcers, got groc. & came home & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment