Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday, February 25, 1960

Got letter from Jerry

Dad was home in bed when I got home so I took Kids to school & ate & read paper. Jackie & I went to bed & when she woke up Dad got up & tended her.

I got up about 3: & we went to town & got groc. it was my pay day. We were out of everything. We went to Hales & bought a new R.C.A T.V. & traded our other in ot it. 100. so now we havn't a record player The picture tube went out on it. They let us bring a portable home until they deliver it. We got Jackie a trike too & they gave me a forest fire lamp. Came home & Kids were home from Primary & Ray had supper ready & Gene was hauling manure. We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment