Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, February 22, 1960

read 2nd Nephi

sunny but cold wind.

I came home from work & took Kids to school. Ivard was home in bed. I made tea & read paper & sorted cloths & washed 3 batches & read 2nd Nephi. Jackie & I went to bed at 12:30, when she woke up Ivard got up & tended her & went after Kids. I got up at 4:30. Gene came home on bu & they played a couple of games then he hauled 2 loads manure.

Ray stayed after to school to play ball with Pea Wee League & got to Mutual. I finished 2nd Nephi & Ivard & I & Kids went to town to get gas in car & get some bread. Came home & ate soup & Ivard & I went to bed at 7:

I left for work at 11: & Ivard at 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment