Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday, February 7, 1960

Ivard confirmed Dale

Ivard got home at 6:30 & went to bed in Gene's bed. Gene & Jackie slept in our bed.

Gene & Ray left for priesthood in pick-up. At 11:30 me & rest of Kids went to sunday school. Dean stayed in to Perry's.

We came home & Ray got dinner & I got books up. We ate & Ivard Jackie & I went to bed.

Gene did chores and we all got ready & went over & got Dean & Perry boy & went to church.

Ivard confirmed Dale a member of church. Dean & I bore our testimony. Gene & Ray stayed to Fireside. We came home & went to bed until 11: then I followed Ivard to town at 11:30 he had to be to work at 12: & me at 12:30 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment