Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday, February 2, 1960

sent Kay letter & $25.

cloudy & windy - sun came out this afternoon. I came home & took Kids to school Ivard was already home & in bed. I read yesterdays & todays paper & went to bed.

Ray stayed home & tended Jackie & cleaned house & washed did my bed while I was gone to relief society. I got up at 12:30 & had bath & went to bank & pd. Hales before relief society. I bore my Testimony I got a few groc. & Ivard & Jackie followed me home, they took Ray in to pass hand Bills & go to play in church tournment at Middleton. He had supper ready before he left. I got book up & wrote Kay so I could send him some money. Ivard mailed it when he went to work I went to bed at 5:30. Ivard did chores & went after Gene. We went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment