Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday, February 21, 1960

Ivard ordained Gene a Priest & Gene adminstered to sacrament in sunday school.
Started to read "Book of Mormon"

Ivard got home at 6:50 & came to bed.

Cloudy & real cold wind - hailed & snowed little.

I got up & ate & fed Kids then Ivard Gene & Ray went to priesthood & Ivard ordained Gene a Priest. I had a bath & at 11:30 me & Kids went to sunday school, paid titheing.

Came home & made some tea for Ivard & I's cold & Ivard went to bed I made salad & Ray got dinner & we ate at 3:30. Ivard got up at 4:30 & ate.

I started to read Book of Mormon & read 1st Nephi.

Gene took Jackie up & she had a nap. Me & all the Kids went to church & Ray stayed to Fire Side. got home & went to bed at 9: Ivard was still awake, too sick to go to sleep. He went to work at 10:30 & I left at 11:30 didn't have to be there until 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment