Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday, February 5, 1960

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed & Ivard took little boys to school.

I have next 2 nites off. I got up at noon & had a bath & went to church to stork shower on Lois Beesley & Mrs Lucley. Had a good chicken salad & punch. played games. I took Yorgeson girl home & got the white pants for Dale to get baptized. I got Ivards too. came home & ate & at 5: I took Gene in to high school to go to Boise & play ball then I got a head lite & tail lite on car & got a few groc. came home & Ivard had chores done & we went to Givins swimming. came back through Marshing to Nampa & had a bun less hamberger & Ivard a sundee & we waited for Gene. My & Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment