Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday, February 8, 1960

got letter from Jerry & Kay

It rained all nite & this morning & rained hard from 3:30 on tonite. I came home & took little boys to school. Ivard was home in bed. I sorted coths & washed 2 batches & had some lemonade. Jackie & I went to bed at 10: & about 11: Ivard got up & tended her. They went after little Kids at 3:30 then Ivard & I went to town & got pick-up battery charged & got groc. & Ivard a rain suit Came home & Ivard milked & I fixed supper.

Ray stayed to pass hand bills & Gene to practice then they went to Mutual.

We ate & went to bed early till time to go to work.

Ivard got bumped & floated at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment