Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, February 1, 1960

sent Jerry 2 letters, forgot his check.
sent Kays Income tax

I hit an ice spot (black) passing a car comeing out of Caldwell & went all over road. lucky no car was comeing sure scared me. I took Kids to school & went to bed after I washed 2 batches & Ivard tended Jackie. I got up at noon & we went & got Ivards check & went to Boise & cashed in Kays Ins. I wrote Jerry on way. had hamberger & got home at 4:15. I worked on books & wrote some more to Jerry, sent him receipt instead of check in first letter.

made oyster soup while Ivard milked. Gene & Ray stayed to practice & will go to Mutual wind & rain tonite. We went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment