Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 1960

I came home from work & took Kids to school & ate & read paper & worked on my relief society lesson until noon then Ivard got up & I gave it to him, took an hr. It was on Wm Byrd & Michel Guillaume Jean de Crevecour, I really liked him On "What's an American" Ivard took Jackie & I to relief Society & I gave my lesson, he went looking at machenery & borrowed some money on pick-up, $300. to pay on place. He got us at 3:30 & we went & borrowed 300. from P.F.C to make the rest of our payment. Came home at 4:30 & I went right to bed until 10:30, I was so tired Ray got supper for them & Ivard went & got Gene.

We went to work.

Cold & frosty 24 degrees when I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment