Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wednesday, November 10, 1965

Ivard got bumped & marked back up on Glenns Ferry board

rained hard

Sunny, cloudy. I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed at 10:

Ivard got bumped off the brakeman board at Nampa & marked back up on the board at Glenns Ferry He went up to R.R to see about it at 10: & never got home until 12:30

I woke up so I got up at embroidered bizzar pillow cases & washed cloths & Ivard cleaned outside windows on play room.

I cooked supper & we ate when Kids got home, Dean came with Jerry from work. I went to bed at 6:30 & Kids went to Piano L. & Ivard & Jackie did dishes

I went to work at 11: & it was really raining hard.

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment