Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Monday, November 29, 1965

Ivard marked back up on Glenns Ferry brakeman board last nite

26 º  when I came home from work, 19 º  in Caldwell. Sunny & cold. I ate & went to bed at 9:, got up at 1:40. & washed some cloths & iorned 10 pieces & got supper & painted on Xmas calendar.

We ate at 4:30 & Jerry & Dean did dishes.

Ivard, Dale & Jackie went up to Gails & let him use car to go on World book appointment. He lost his car, didn't make payments. They brought them home

Kids painted, worked on genelogy & wrapped Xmas presents.

I went to bed at 6:30.

Jerry went job hunting this morning, no luck.

Ivard watched T.V. I went to work at 11: & Ivard followed me up town takeing Gail home & calling G.F. didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment