Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 16, 2015

Tuesday, November 16, 1965

I called Ivard at Huntington

canceled Farmers car Ins.

Jerry got drivers licence

Sent Ray a letter

40 in Nampa when I came from work it was foggy in Caldwell. I got ready & went to relief S. & after I went to Edison Deals & canceled our Car Ins.

Jerry didn't work & at 1: Gail came & tok him to get drivers licence. Came home at 3:15 & Jerry went & got Dean & went to Central & got Dean  & Rays Driver training certificate so we could get new Ins.

I called Ivard at Huntington

I couldn't sleep so I got up & got supper. Made tuna loaf, jello, cottage cheese salad & Banna pudding.

I went to bed at 6:30 & Jackie did dishes & came to bed with me.

Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Mutual.

I went to work at 11: rained most of nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment