Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 9, 2015

Tuesday, November 9, 1965

24 ° when I came through Caldwell. cloudy, little sun. 54 ° today. Ivard went to work at 8: AM on Marshing local. Jerry was to work, had dodge winterized anti-freeze - gresse job & oil change new filter.

I came home from work & ate & had bath & read paper & went to Relief Society work meeting. had nice lunch. I went to bank & over to Home Federal & started a Savings account for Dale. Came home at 2: & went to bed. Kids woke me up at 5:30 to eat & at 6:10 they left for Mutual, Dad had to practice organ.

Ivard came right after Kids left, me & Jackie were in bed & had to get up & got get him. It was about 7:30 went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment