Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 23, 2015

Tuesday, November 23 1965

rained all morning & sun this afternoon. I came home from work & ate & read paper & got in bed 15 min. to get warm then got ready to go to relief S., after I went & got groc. & came home & went to bed at 1: I woke up at 5: just as Kids were going out the door to go up to church to Scouts Chilli feed to raise money for ball uniforms. Jerry & Dale stayed to Mutual & Dean brought Jackie home & got  ready & went up to N.N.C to quill & Scroll banquet, he was made a member

I washed cloths & made tea & printed until 9:15 & went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard went to Nyssa at 7: & got home 10:

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment