Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sunday, November 7, 1965

Lyle stayed all nite

lowest this winter, 25 ° when I came from work - sunny- clody.

Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Jerry came home & got Jackie for S. S & fast meeting.

I laid down a hr. & got warm, couldn't sleep, Jackie had T.V. too loud.

Ivard got up & took Dale on paper route & went to work at 7: Came home at noon for lunch & went back at 1:

I made cake & Jello for this evening & cooked dinner, stuffed Peppers.

We ate when Kids got home at 1:30 & Jerry & Dean took Dale to collect fast offerings & Jackie & I went to bed. it was after 3:15 when I got to sleep. I woke up at 7: when Ivard came & we had icecream & cake. I went back to bed & they woke me at 10:, Lyle was here & I visited with them half hr. befor I went to work. they stayed all nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment