Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday, November 18, 1965

Mother sent 2 baby quilts we had her make

50 º when I came home from work, black, angry clouds & windy. Rained some today

I went to bed at 9: & woke up at 1:30 & washed 3 batches cloths.

Jerry went to unemployment office & worked on genelogy.

At 3: Jerry & I went up to D.Q & Paid Edith for Stanley & got Dean from school & left him to get hair cut & we went up town pd on laways to Safeways out to Casteneto's about car Ins. & went & pd Don Boren & picked Dean up & went to Kings & laid away Debbie & Kristines Xmas Came home & Jackie was home from Primary. Jerry fixed supper & I read paper. We ate & Dean did dishes. I went to bed at 7:15. Mother sent 2 baby quits she made for us for Xmas Presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment