Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sunday, November 21, 1965

Kay called

I called Lyle.

Sunny nice day - breezy not very cold.

I came home from work & went right to bed but never did get any sleep.

Ivard - Jerry, Dean, & Dale went to Priesthood & Ivard came home & took Jackie to S.S. I finally got up at 11:30 & had dinner all ready when they got home & we ate & I went to bed but Kids Kept me awake.

Kay called & said they are still takeing test but Gene might have diabeties. We called Lyle to tell him about Gene

Jerry & Dean went to Stake meeting & came home & did dishes.

Ivard didn't work today.

Had neighborhood in to see Disneyland in color.

They all went to church & I went to bed until time for work

No comments:

Post a Comment