Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Monday, November 8, 1965

Lyle went home.

I called Ray

26 ° when I came from work. cloudy, sunny.

I came home from work & Ivard was fixing breakfast for Lyle. Kids had gone to school & Jerry to work. We ate & Lyle & Barbra went over to Helens & got Stanley, Terry & David & came back & we played Penochle until noon & they went over to Gails & were leaving for home at 4: Ivard did dishes & took of at 12:30 & never got home until 5:30 bumming. I went to bed at 12:15 & got up at 3:45 & cooked supper & we ate when Ivard & Jerry got home. Jerry took Dale collecting

I went to bed until time for work. Every one went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment