Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 13, 2015

Saturday, November 13, 1965

I went to tri chem meeting at Stardust in Boise

cloudy & stormy - rained tonite

I got up & had a bath & got ready & at 9:15 Dean took me over to Johnsons & I went to Boise with her & 4 other ladies to all day Tri-Chem meeting, had lunch there at 12:30, chicken, cost me 1.80. I came home at 5:30, with Beulah Barnhill.

Jerry never got home from work until after 6: We ate supper & I went to bed & read papers & got warm then got up & made some tea & washed cloths & painted & watched late show. My nite off.

Dean went up to church to Practice. Jerry docdtored & went to bed early

Dean cleaned house.

No comments:

Post a Comment