Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday, November 11, 1965

cloudy - sunny - snow on mountains today.

I came home from work & Jerry took Jackie to school & had hair cut, he didn't work today. I ate & made some tea & Ivard & I played Scrabble until noon, Jerry played last game with us. Ivard bathed & went to football game at 1:30 & I went to bed but was still awake at 3:30 so got my books up. Kids got out early today so Jerry went & Picked Jackie up & took her to Primary.

I got supper & we ate when Ivard & Kids got home. I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard watched T.V. & got me up to go to work

Kids worked on genelogy. Jerry took Kids up to Pancake feed at High S.

No comments:

Post a Comment