Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Friday, November 12, 1965

Ivard went back to Glenns F. to work

Rained most of day.

I came home from work & Jerry had gone to unemployment office to see about job, didn't find anything. He didn't work today.

Castinetto came all morning about Ins. on house loan, furni. ect & Car, Farmers canceled us out.

Ivard had to Catch noon train for G.F. so Jerry took him up to R.R. & came home & we went to Buttery & Safeway & got groc. & some for 2 yr. supply. Came home & got supper & ate when Kids came from school & I went to bed at 5:15, I was dead they got me up at 7:15 & Jerry, Dean Jackie & I went over to Hoge;s to Edith's Stanley Party & Dale went to bed. Came home at 10:15 & went to bed. My nite off. Jerry has an awful cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment