Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thursday, November 25, 1965

Jackie & I went to Salt Lake on train

cloudy & black -

Dale went on paper route & at 8: Ivard left for McCall for 2 days, he was going to lay off but Dale took call. I was sick, ear ache & bad cold, when I woke up.

I washed cloths & made cranberry relish jello salad, dressing, yams & cooked turkey & we ate at 3:, the 5 of us.

Gail went to Nyssa & I had to call him at 3: to come home & work at 4:

I painted all afternoon. Washed Jackies hair & she had bath & we packed & at 8: Jerry & Dean took us up to catch train for Salt Lake, left at 8:30. slept pretty good all nite on train.

Dale stayed home to watch show

snowed during nite on way to Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment