Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Friday, November 19, 1965

Ivard came back to Nampa extra brakeman board.

Sunny - cloudy.

I came home from work & ate & read papers & went to bed at 9: I woke up at 1: but never got up until 2: then I washed some cloths & embroidered on relief S. pillow cases.

Jerry did genelogy & painted all day, got supper & made Cake.

Ivard called at 4:30 & I went & got him, he's come back to Nampa extra board, I'm sure happy. We got gas & came home & ate & he got red car started & went & got gas in it.

Jerry & Dale went Xmas shopping & came home & wrapped them.

Jackie went to neighbors to stay all nite, Benders.

Dean scrubbed & waxed play room

Ivard & I went to bed at 7:

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment