Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thursday, May 7, 1964

went to Utah

Jerry got letter from Gene

42° when we came from work. I packed a bag & washed a batch of cloths, washed my hair & had a bath & at 10:30 Ivard & I & Ray left for Utah, stoped at D.q then went to Caldwell & drew $50. out of my Savings & at 11: We were going. We got down to Ruth & Rays at 5:30 & it was cold & cloudy, started storming at Tremonton.  It really rained tonite & all nite. We had supper & Ivard & I, Ray & Ruth & Ray went to Salt Lake to L.DS hospital & saw Mother. shes getting along fine from her operation but had a temp. her lungs aren't cleared up yet, so they won't let her go home. We really got drenched. Came back to Ruths & had desert & visited. Went to bed at 11:

Ivard laid off this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment