Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 2, 2014

Saturday, May 2, 1964

cold & stormy - snowed a little, snowed 4 in. in Boise. we changed all 5 beds & I washed cloths & iorned all day. Dean cleaned house.

Ivard went to work at 8: & took Jerry on his way then he came home for lunch.  I took Sis up to Gails but Lynda was just going to work so we came home again

Lyle brought Dale home at noon & he went up to D.q. & met Gail & finished milk route.

Ray went to work at D.q. 11:30 to 6:

cooked roast & ixed paper & we ate after I got home from getting Jerry then I took Jerry to work at D.q. 6: to close & brought Ray home & he got ready & went to show

Ivard & I & Jackie went up to D.q. at 7:30 & had drink then took Sis up to Gails to stay all nite & brought Dale back to clean D.q. yard & he walked home & Ivard & I went up to Lyles & played Penochle until 2:A

No comments:

Post a Comment