Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wednesday, May 13, 1964

Ivard came from Glenns F. for 2 days got mother day card from Gene off.

59° & real cloudy when we came home.

I came home & went right to bed I was so tired 8:45.  Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry right after for his 2 days off. He went to bed. I woke up at noon & Ray had gone to work at D.q. Ivard came to bed with me & rubbed my back. We got up at 2: & went up to D.q & had a drink then I went & got material for one of Jackies dance costumes & we picked her up & went to Caldwell & got material for her other. $11. for 2. got groc. & came home & fixed supper & we ate & Jerry took Dean & Dale to piano lesson & Ivard & Kids went up to Lyles to feed fish & water flowers.

Ray came home awhile then had to go back to work.  I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment