Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 19, 2014

Tuesday, May 19, 1964

Lyle started working for Wards

Jerry got home from Salt Lake

Cloudy & cooler this morning got up & took Sis to school & got books up & read paper

Hot as blazes all day

took Ray up to get hair cut & crocheted while I waited then came home & he had bath & I took him to work at D.q., 1:45 to 10:30 then he went again met Jerry at 11: with Evelyn

I came home & washed my hair, made few phone calls & crocheted then had bath & picked Sis up at school & came home & went to last dance lesson of season. stoped at D.q. after & had supper. Came home & Dean had hot cakes ready. I went to bed at 6: & Dean & Dale went to Mutual. Jackie watched T.V. awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment