Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sunday, May 10, 1964

Ivard got bumped out of Nampa

Sunny in morning- cloudy this afternoon

I read paper in bed. Jerry_Ivard Ray_ Dean & Dale went to Priesthood Jerry came home after & went to work at D.q. 10: to 5:30. I had bath & Ivard came home & got Jackie & I & we went to Sunday S. & Mother Day programe. I got pink double Petuna plant.

Jerry & Kids gave me a huge potted yellow CHrysthum & Jerry gave me a huge orchid corsage Dale gave me a box Whitemans chocolates Jackie gave me stationary & Dean gave me a fancy pink flowered Paper Mate Pen & filler. Gail gave me a picture of Kids & Lyle gave me a pretty wall thermonnoter came home from church & ate & all went up to Gails awhile, then Ivard & I rode down to R.R. got cut off came home & Lyle & family came awhile. Ivard & all Kids went to Church & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Jerry went to Fireside

No comments:

Post a Comment