Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Monday, May 18, 1964

Sent Mother letter

Jerry went to Salt L

Cooler. I just laid around most of day my legs have gone down a little I could hardly make myself get around. laid on bed & read most of day. fixed Ray breakfast & he went to work 11:45 to 6:. Lyle quit Romph Motor today, got job as appliance salesman at Wards. He came & got car started & took Ray to work & got some gas. I washed 2 batches of cloths & took Rays check To bank for him & got Jackie at 3:, crocheted a little. Dean fixed supper while I went & got Jerry from work & we ate then Jerry, Ray & Kids went up to Evelyn Elmores about Tupper ware then brought car home & she took them all up to see Jerry off for Salt Lake Ray went to work 9: to 11: Jackie & I went to store. laid off

No comments:

Post a Comment