Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Monday, May 25, 1964

got letter from Gene

sunny but cooler. I took Jerry to work & Dean & Jackie to school then took car up & had greese job & oil change & filter came home & sewed few min then took Ray up town & to work. then at 1:30 Ray called & said he was sick so I went after him & he bought my lunch, lost another hr. sewed until time to get Sis at 3: then got ready & went to dance dress rehersal at Central. didn't have her popcorn costume finished or her hat & they had their picture taken too. had to dash home for her jewlery at last min. they did real good got home at 7: & Jackie & I went to D.q & had supper. Nancy came & took Jerry to M Men Gleaners I've about had it, came sick last nite on top of everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment