Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 12, 2014

Tuesday, May 12, 1964

Lyle went to Calif.

61° when I came from work I read paper & went to bed at 9:30

Jerrys day off, him & Ray went up town & Jerry bought a bunch of flowers & planted.

Ray went to work 12: to 6: & from 8: to 10: Came home in between & ate & messed around

Phone rang 4 times & Lyle came & sold me his coin collection 68.87 actual for $71., so he could go to Calif, so I didn't get much sleep.  I got up at 3: & Sis & I went to dancing. Jerry fixed supper.  Stanley & Terry came after school to stay while Lyle & Barbra are in Calif seeing about getting back in air force.

Jerry took Kids to Mutual. I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment