Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wednesday, May 27, 1964

Ivard came home for day

stormy bad dust storm at 3: then it really rained hard all evening.

Jerry went to work & I took Jackie & Dean to school.  I was so tired from working & recital I just took it easy today. Ivard got home about 9: for day, now hes on brakeman extra board he brought car home & went back tonite on train. I took him up at 8:

Relief Society teachers came this afternoon.

Ray worked 11:45 to 6:

Ivard & I went & met Sis at school & took her & Patty to Library then took Patty home. fixed supper & We ate after we went & got Ray.

Jerry & Dean went home Teaching. Gail & family came awhile & took Dale home to work Tomorrow. Went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment