Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sunday, May 17, 1964

60° when we came home but cool breeze.

Kids were all in bed and I went right to bed & read paper I slept until 1:30 & got up & had drink & went right back to sleep. got up at 4: & got books up. & wrote mother

No gas so Kids didn't go to Priesthood only Dale, he rode with Lyle when he came a min.

Jerry opened up D.q. 10: to 5: Ray wasn't going to work then had to go for Nancy so he went bike rideing & made a big batch of icecream

Lyle came & took all Kids to Church & they came home with Nancy. I watched "Bonanza" & went to bed. I got up to go to work & couldn't get my shoes on my feet were swelled so bad. laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment