Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 23, 2014

Saturday, May 23, 1964

pkg. line went down for summer

cooler today.  I came home from work at 9:, Wilma took me out to show me her new house. Dean had most of work done. Ray went to work at D.q. all day & Dale was up helping Gail.

I sewed until 11: then took Jackie up to Superior Western & had Andree cut her hair & Dean went & went to store for me & I sat crocheted.  Came home & at 12:45 Dean went to Ontario Oregon with Jorgensens to Valley Forge meeting, got home at 6:30.

I went to store & got groc. & brought Jerry home from work & we ate & he went to work at D.q. 6:30 to close & I brought Ray home. I sewed all afternoon & I was dead. I went to bed at 7: & Ray got Dean to drive him & Dale & Jackie up to Elmores

No comments:

Post a Comment