Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Friday, May 15, 1964

Ivard went back to Twin Falls Glenns F.

Lyle got home from Calif.

I came home from work & went right to bed then Ray woke me up at 10:30 when he went to work so I got up & figured out the bills.

Ivard took Ray to Caldwell to see Probation officers, had to be there at 9: A.M.

At noon Ivard & I went to bank & Paid bills then to D.q & Had drink. Came home at 4:, I was dead, havn't had any sleep all week. I went to bed & Ivard took Lyles Kids home after school, they got back from Calif., didn't get back in air force. I never woke up until 10: didn't even know when Ivard left for Twin Falls Glenns Ferry at 9:, for week Jerry came home & him & Ray worked at D.q. until 11: got home when I was going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment