Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 9, 2014

Saturday, May 9, 1964

Kristine broke her leg

sunny & warmer

got up at 9:30 & Jerry had gone to work. Dale had stayed all nite at Gails & worked on milk route today.

I took Ray to work at D.q. 9:30 to 6:

I got books up & washed cloths & patched.

The florist delivered a huge yellow mum from Kids for mothers day, Jerry, Dean, Dale & Sis.

Ivard & I took garbage out & had sundee at D.q. we ate when Jerry came & I took him to work at D.q. 6: to close.

Gail brought Dale home at 9:30, they had just come from hospital, Kristine is in there broke her leg rideing on bike with Dale & got her foot caught in spoke. took Dale up to D.q. to clean yard & Ray went with us, bought me hamberger & drink.  Came home at 10:30 & went to bed. Ivard didn't work again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment