Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday, November 30, 1962

sent Gene 85. & Jerry wrote him a note

Had brakes relined on my car

Sunny & cold - cloudy in afternoon

Ivard took car up to Dobbs at 8: AM & they had it all day relineing brakes.

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed until 3:

Ivard took car up to D.Q at 3:40 for Ray to come home from school in & he went to work with Dusty. Ray came home & took Jerry & I up town shopping & to Bank. He left us at 5:30 & went to work at D.Q till 10:30 & Jerry & I went & got card at Dobbs & went to Safeway & Albertsons & got groc. Came home & ate & I went to bed after I got books up & Jerry & Dale went up town awhile.

Ray came home at 10:40 & went to Stake dance awhile.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment