Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, November 5, 1962

Gail & Lynda had baby girl

Jerry got home from Utah

rained during nite & some today

I came home from work & Ray was home, going to Dr. so I went right to bed. Jerry got home from Salt Lake at 10: & tended Sis & Ray went to foot Dr & he operated on both his big toes, hang nails. (worked on them

Ivard went to work at 7:30 & came home for lunch. I woke up & Gail & Jeff & Kriss was here, they'd taken Lynda to hospital, she had a girl at 1:48. I fixed Kids lunch & went back to bed. Jerry was asleep.

Jerry woke me up at 4:30 to eat he got supper. after we ate Jerry & Dale went selling cards & Gail rode with them. Dean did dishes. Ray has to lay with his feet up.

Jerry took Dean to Mutual & came home & went to bed.

Gail went home at 9:

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment