Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday, November 21, 1962

I came home from work & Ivard was gone breaking to New Medows until tomorrow nite. We have the next 4 nites off. I went to bed from 9:30 to 11: & got up & took Jerry up to D.Q. to work & Jackied tended Ray. I went & got $25. worth of groc. got a 16 lb. turkey. Came home & Sis & I ground crabberries & made relish & ground bread crumbs & made 3 big carrot puddings.

Dale went to Cub Scouts.

Mrs. Kotter called & said Gene had hitch hiked home so I called Rexburg but Mrs. Peterson said he left Monday then I was worried. I called Marion & she said they came Monday nite with Roger. Gene just walked in while I was talking so I talked to him. Went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment