Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday, December 1, 1962

Stormy & cold

I got up & fixed breakfast & we ate after Ivard took Ray up to work at D.Q 9:30 to 6: Jerry was already gone, had an appointment with lawyer about his car, came home & ate with us. I didn't do anything all day, played Scrabble, watched T.V. & washed a batch of cloths. Jerry went to Boise at 11: Xmas shopping & got home at 5:30.

Ivard took Dale & Jackie up town at 1: to see Santa come on helicopter he went to work at 2:45, after he brought them home.

Dean did up work & made a cake

I took Jerry to work at 6: up to D.Q. & brought Ray home. Ray got ready & went & got Phill & they took their girls to Boise to dance (in our car) never got home until 2: A.M.

I watched T.V. until it went off air Ivard got home at 10: & watched too.

My nite off. had fire in fire place.

No comments:

Post a Comment