Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday, November 9, 1962

rained some this morning & all afternoon.

I came home from work & went right to bed at 9: & Jerry got me up at 10:45 to take him up to Dairy Q. to work 11: to 6:

I washed my bed & Ivard helped me make it when he came from work at 2:30., got off early.

Ray went to foot Dr. at 1: & went & got hair cut & ate at D.Q. He went to work at 3:30 to 10: first time this week. Hes been in bed all week with his feet & head (teeth)

I washed 4 batches of cloths

We went up to Safeway at 3:30 & got meat & stoped at D.Q. & had drink then had to go back up & take Rays Pills. I made gulosh for supper, hamberger, corn lima beans & tomatoe soup - onion & chilli Powder & Ivard baked potatoes. Ivard came home for lunch & ran out of gas by D.Q. & I had to go push him to station. My nite off. Ray went & had tooth out at 6: & Jerry finished for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment