Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday, November 19, 1962

Ray had feet operated on

Got letter from Kay

Dean went to Mutual

cloudy - windy & cool, rained a little

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed at 9:30.

Ivard left breaking to Emmett at 10:15, got home at 12:30 A.M.

Jerry or Ray didn't work today they went & got a few groc. for me & tended Sis.

I got up at 3: & got books up & washed a batch of cloths.

At 4: Jerry fixed supper & we ate & at 5: I took Ray up to Dr. Clusters office & he operated on both of his big toes for ingrown toe nail, took a big hunk out of each side of his big toe, Proud flesh & toe nail root, froze them. It was 7: time he was through & nearly 8: time we got Perscriptions & got home. I went to bed until time to go to work & Jerry tended Ray all N.

No comments:

Post a Comment