Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday, November 16, 1962

Gail & Family was here

cloudy but nice.

I came home from work & read paper & got ready & Jerry, Sis & I went up to bank & got $119. worth of Parking Meter dimes & went through them for my collection, got 6 I needed & another book of Roosevelt's all but 3 & about 15 that are worth 25 cents or more. We were just bagging the last of them when Gail came & stayed all afternoon. They left at 3: & we dashed up to bank & took dimes back & Jerry went one way & me another & got all the bills paid & I took him to work at D.Q. at 3:30 & Picked Ray up & took to Foot Dr. He thought he was going to have them operated on but he still had a little infection, will do it Monday. We droped in at our ward Bizzar & Ray stayed & I came home & went to bed at 6:30. Dean had Sat. work done. Ivard was gone to New Meadows for 2 days breaking when I got home this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment