Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday, November 26, 1962

rained this morning - cloudy all day & breezy.

I got up & fixed breakfast & Dean & Dale went to school. Ray went back today, Jerry took him up.

I don't feel good, didn't do anything all day - played Scrabble with Jerry & with Ivard.

Jerry went card selling awhile

Ivard dug up water & went up town & got new shut off & got it fixed. I addressed Xmas cards

fixed supper & we ate when Kids got home. Ray went to Dr. & had his bandages changed.

Jerry & Dale went card selling

I went to bed until time to go to work. I still don't feel very good.

It was really raining when we went to work & most of the nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment