Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday, November 25, 1962

Gene went back to Rexburg

sunny - cloudy - breezy, not too cold

I got up at 4:15 A.M. & fixed Gene & Marvin breakfast & at 4:35 Kotters came & took them & Kurt to Boise to catch the bus for Rex burg.

Ivard got up & did chores & took Ray & Dean to Priesthood & went up to Rail Road & placed himself on Herder job. He came home & got ready & him & Dale went to Sunday school. I read paper in bed. Got up at 10:30. I washed my hair in Clairall to wash away the grey.

Jerry worked at D.Q. 11: to 5:

Dean went home with Perrys until after church. We ate & Ray & Dale did dishes. Ivard went to work at 3: Ray did lessons & went & got Jerry at 5: & brought us a drink They all went to church & Jackie & I went to bed. I laid off, didn't feel like going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment